Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not Something Ready Made


In the "things I never would have known without my PLN on Twitter" category:

@dirkjohnson
"By Tibetan tradition, today (new year's eve) is house-cleaning day..."


Along with the rest of the western world, I celebrated New Year's Eve more than a month ago. Since then, I've made progress on some, but by no means all, of my goals for 2010.

So after I do a bit of cleaning and tidying up in my physical space, I think I'll take a few minutes to reflect, adjust, refine, refocus.


"With the realization of ones own potential and self-confidence in ones ability, one can build a better world. According to my own experience, self-confidence is very important. That sort of confidence is not a blind one; it is an awareness of ones own potential. On that basis, human beings can transform themselves by increasing the good qualities and reducing the negative qualities...

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. -Dalai Lama



"Ganden Gompa Tibet" by reurinkjan

No comments: