I was tagged for this meme by Ms. Whatsit. Although I've done similar lists before, I'm never averse to talking about myself, so here goes:
- I can snap the fingers of my left hand, but not those on my right hand
- I was born in Uncle Sam's home town, Troy, NY
- Both of my parents saw active duty in WWII. Mom was in the WACS (France and England); Dad served as a navigator in the Army Air Corps (India/Burma)
- My favorite dance in high school was the Bristol Stomp
- I don't like mustard and put mayonnaise on my ham sandwiches
- My first clear memory is of the bears in the San Diego Zoo
- I cried throughout the movie "Rudie"
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.