Saturday, February 23, 2008

Meme: Passion Quilt

"School's over... but learning isn't"


Thanks to Christine Southard who tagged me for this "passion quilt" meme post.

The rules are simple.
1. Think about what you are passionate about teaching your students.
2. Post a picture from a source like FlickrCC or Flickr Creative Commons or make/take your own that captures what YOU are most passionate about for kids to learn about...and give your picture a short title.
3. Title your blog post "Meme: Passion Quilt" and link back to this blog entry.
4. Include links to 5 folks in your professional learning network or whom you follow on Twitter/Pownce.

My Picture

This is a picture of emptied lockers on the last day of school. I use it to symbolize the fact that formal classes have ended...but learning never stops.

My Passion
I am passionate about lifelong learning, for students of all ages.

You've been tagged:
I'm passing this meme onto five like-minded teachers and/or tech savvy librarians:

Cathy Nelson South Carolina teacher/librarian

Julie Lindsay Qatar Information technology

Kate Olson Wisconsin teacher

Doug Johnson Minnesota teacher/librarian

Judy O'Connell Australian teacher/librarian


"Only passions, great passions can elevate the soul to great things."
-Denis Diderot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me with this :-) I'm going to do it this week, I promise!

diane said...

Kate,

You are so passionate about what you do that I'd expect your only problem to be choosing one passion to focus on!

diane