Tuesday, March 31, 2009

365 Project: March

Month three, ending with photo #90. I'm still trying to include a mix of personal and professional images, outdoor shots, and family moments.

Most viewed was The Mystery Tool, posted on March 29. Its solution, uploaded on March 31, will probably achieve similar numbers, as people continue to check for the name of this object.


My favorite was the Lamoka Point. Being able to hold a projectile point dating from 3500 - 2500 B.C. in my hand means touching history. I am in awe that such artifacts survive to tell their stories.



You can see a slideshow of the 31 March photos here or view all of my 2009 photos to date here.

The two groups to which I contribute are 365/2009 and 2009/365.

4 comments:

Paul C said...

I enjoy how you combine visual and linguistic elements so well in your blog.

diane said...

Thanks, Paul. I've always been good with words, but had no artistic talent. My digital camera helps me capture what I see and share it with others.

Kathy L said...

Wow, these are great photos :)
I take pictures too, but mine aren't as good as these :D

diane said...

Kathy L,

Sometimes the photos come out so well that they amaze me. Other times, my idea doesn't translate quite as well. I try to show images from daily life, so not every day is a Wow.

Thanks for stopping by!