Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gwyneth Gets It Done!


I'd like to congratulate all newly-elected ISTE Board Members, most especially teacher/librarian/technologist and all-round creative force Gwyneth Jones (a.k.a. The Daring Librarian).

I met Gwyneth at AASL Charlotte, but we've become friends via the Geek Squad and TL Virtual Cafe activities.

Gwyneth has given me permission to share her latest Go!Animate video clip, a promo for ISTE 2010 in Denver.

If you are lucky enough to be in attendance there, and you see a beautiful red-head with a steampunk attitude, please give her my love.

GoAnimate.com: Blue Bear in Space - ISTE10 Conference by gwyneth

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

1 comment:

@GwynethJones - The Daring Librarian said...

Awww Maaaan, Diane!~ thank you so much!!! you just got me Verklempt! seriously, one of the greatest gifts has been meeting you at AASL and becoming your friend! you are a very impt. part of my PLN and you're a super awesome friend, too!!!! [hugs] thank you again...i'm SO forwarding this to my Mom! LOL
~Gwyneth