Sunday, June 22, 2008

NECC: The posting


My first NECC, and I couldn't be more excited! I'll get to attend Keynotes, check out new technologies on the exhibition floor, and explore a city that is legendary in American history.

As a member of a international panel of librarians, with Joyce Valenza, Carolyn Foote, Cathy Nelson, Anita Beaman, Judy O'Connell, and Kim Cofino (presenting remotely), I will get to experience the conference from both sides.

Not bad at all for someone with these stats:




Feed, Tag, Research: Remixing for School Library 2.5
Date: Wednesday, July 2
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Location: Grand Hyatt San Antonio
Room: Lone Star Ballroom F

Remember: Information fluency isn't just for librarians any more! Please come join us and add your voice to the conversation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! New York is in the HOUSE! Represent our fine state well-I know you will. You can bring me as the newbie next year.

diane said...

It's a date! Next year is D.C.- a direct flight from Albany.

We'll leave the hubbies at home and have a hen party. Maybe we can grab Kate & Taylor, too.

Start saving up.

Anonymous said...

Have an excellent time Diane. And I'm expecting you to look out for my Aussie friends. Looking forward to reading all the postings.

diane said...

Sue,

I can't wait to meet them all! Will NECC ever be in Australia? I need an "excuse" to get there.

diane