Friday, December 26, 2008
Seven Things You Don't Need to Know about Me
Liz B. Davis tagged me for this meme. It gave me an excuse to stroll down Memory Lane and pull out random facts about my life:
1. I can’t whistle, except by inhaling; I can only snap the fingers on my left hand.
2. I was a Camp Fire Girl (before the organization became co-ed).
3. I love to travel, have seen “the glory that was Greece and the grandeur that was Rome,” but my favorite city is still London.
4. During summer study at Oxford University, I had a small part in a production of King Lear.
5. Although I started college as a Math major, I graduated as an English major.
6. I have climbed Mt. Marcy, New York's highest point.
7. The first time I visited Yankee Stadium was to attend a Mass celebrated by Pope Paul VI.
In keeping with my "no stress now that the holidays are almost over" policy, I'm not tagging anyone specifically. This is a fun exercise, though, so I'd encourage anyone who has a few spare minutes to play along and give us a behind-the-scenes look at your life.
"Rearview Mirror" by cammyrw