Wednesday, March 31, 2010

365 Project: March



"March is the month of expectation..." -Emily Dickinson

This has been an unusual month for us, traveling from our cold northern climate to the sunny beaches of Puerto Rico...and back again. It was fun to explore a new environment, armed with two cameras and a lively sense of curiosity.

Interestingly, the most popular photo for the month is a late winter capture, The Garden of Eden in Winter (I hope to return next month, to try and solve the mystery of the hanging fruit)



My husband Tim's art always attract viewers; A Work in Progress shows his en plein air setup on the beach of Dorado, Puerto Rico



Pictures can tell stories. This ocean Baptism caught my eye as I strolled the Dorado beach one day



On my return home, a visit to my favorite local park proved that Spring had not yet arrived, since there were still Ice People about



And just this morning, I snapped my favorite maco and most hopeful picture of the month, Beginnings



"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." -Hal Borland



You can see a slideshow of the 28 February photos here or view all of my 2010 photos to date here.

The three groups to which I contribute are 2010/365, EdTech 365/2010, and Project 365.

No comments: